Assessing Applications & Forms
Online Change of Address Form - Fill and Submit: REAL ESTATE and TANGIBLE accounts only. We cannot change your MOTOR VEHICLE account mailing addresses on a permanent basis.
You are required by law to change your address with the RI DMV within 10 days of moving.
Please do not submit Motor Vehicle accounts for address changes.
- 2018 Senior Citizen Exemption Form (Application window is 1/1/19 through 3/15/ 2019)
- 2018-2019 Tax Appeal Form for Real Estate and Tangible Personal Property
- 2018 Tax Appeal Form for Motor Vehicles
- Appeal Rules for Real Estate-Tangibles
- 2018 Annual Return to the Assessor (for Tangible accounts for year ending 12/31/2017, Deadline is January 31,2018)
- Change of Address Form [PDF]
- Servicemember's Civil Relief Act Tax Exemption Application [PDF Fillable Form] - Fill in and Return to Assessor's Office
- Business Registration Form [PDF]
- True and Exact Account for Real Estate
- Veteran's Exemption Form and Qualifying Conflicts / Theaters (Application window is 1/1/19 through 3/15/19)